The past weekend, May 22-23, 2021 was probably the better of the 2021 weekends, so far. Why ?
- Got the Covid vaccine. I didn’t really want it but peer pressure, work pressure, family pressure seemed to dictate that I get it. My doctor said it ‘wouldn’t hurt’ to get it. I wonder if I would jump off the Golden Gate if the government says to jump off the Golden Gate.
- Washed the car, swept out all the grit and dirt and small pebbles (how do those it in the car), wiped the surfaces with a $2 Amour All sponge I bought from the vending machine and used my last car wash coupon.
- Drove to Lafayette. Drank beer. Lunched at Teay’s River. Drove to Morroco Indiana, which seems like a cool place to retire to.
- Got a hair cut.
- Bought groceries. Still staying on track in my new eating plan of mostly chicken noodle soup and canned chicken.
- Finished trimming all the burning bush shrubs in the yard. There are 41 burning bush shrubs in the yard.
- Dug six post holes for the mulch containment system in the southern portion of the back yard. Hopefully, soon, I can get this project done.
- Drank Zombie Dust beer.
- Took several time lapsed videos with the Nikon W300 camera.
So, it was an active weekend. Which is good. Saturday was a relationship day and Sunday was a work day. If there was any down side is that I ran out of energy about 4:30 pm on Sunday afternoon, took a shower and then a nap.